RELIEF SCULPTURES THAT TELL A STORY
ART PROBLEM: Create a low to high relief sculpture in clay that tells a story about an event in history that is relevant or important to you.
STUDENT LEARNING GOALS:
- Clay construction and production
- Additive and subtractive process
- Coil, slab and pinch to create different desired results
- Elements of Art & Principles of Design ( 2D and 3D)
- Visually expressing feeling about what is important and significant to you.
- Finding a way to make a statement unconventionally.
- Understand and explore a variety of artists throughout history that have told stories through their work.